JRS Pharma offers an exciting sales opportunity in the US Northeast Region. If you have sales affinity, professional style, passion for science, and competitive edge, we want you on our team.
JRS Pharma is a leading manufacturer of excipients, offering a complete portfolio of solutions for the global health science industry. Our excipients portfolio includes: high functionality excipients, binders, disintegrants, lubricants, functional fillers, thickeners, stabilizers, carriers, and coatings. In addition to our wide range of excipients, we offer excellent technical support and biopharma services to address the needs and formulation challenges of our customers.
We are dedicated to serving the health science industry worldwide. Founded in 1878, the JRS Group has over 135 years of experience. Our R&D centers, production sites, and sales offices, as well as our technical support team and award-winning customer service team offer our customers the most cost-effective and fast time-to-market solutions.
The Technical Sales Representative (TSR) role is vital to the overall success of the company. This position is responsible for the maintenance of existing accounts, as well as the development of new business across our target markets, introducing new products and driving overall sales and margin growth for JRS Pharma. The TSR meets with technical personnel, purchasing, and other "decision makers" in order to introduce and sell JRS products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the sales development process from consultation to commercialization
- Ability to manage existing accounts to expanding product portfolio, as well as to identify and seek out new customers in a competitive environment
- Sell consultatively, detailing products, determining customer needs and requirements, and making recommendations to both prospects and existing customers
- Build long-term relationships with an existing customer base by understanding their key business drivers
- Develop and execute sales strategies to meet customer-specific requirements
- Create financial and technical documents for customer proposals
- Be team-oriented and have ability to work in a fast paced environment
- BS or higher level degree in pharmaceutical sciences, business, or related fields
- Five (5) + years' experience in pharmaceutical, chemical, bio-technology, or nutritional sales; best two to five years' experience as an account manager, product manager, or project leader
- Ability to work from home office with occasional travel to HQ in Patterson, NY
- Ability to travel approximately 60% of time in order to grow sales in assigned market segments
- Territory management experience with ability to manage multimillion dollar territory
- Excellent prospecting, selling, and closing skills, along with solid organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently to achieve sales objectives with prompt turnaround on assignments to meet monthly and quarterly deadlines
- Solid work ethic, team player, dependable, and avid learner who seeks a challenge to grow professionally
- Exceptional verbal and written skills, as well as experience in public speaking in international/multicultural environment
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment; best with multiple projects at the same time
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as experience with ERP systems, and sales reporting systems (SAP preferred)
- Basic understanding of cGMP guidelines and compliance knowledge
We offer a competitive salary, sales incentives, car allowance, and exceptional benefits including 401k, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
Please send resume and salary requirement to USNYHRAdmin@jrspharma.com.